problem with templates (metadata standard )

problem with templates (metadata standard )

Helen Acero

Good morning,

I have problems with the connection to the data base oracle 9i, I can
authenticate and modify users, also I can administer groups and others.
But it fails when I tyr to consult a metadata, the templates of the
metadata aren't shown. The administration of the metadata fails. I don't
know what is the problem.

Thanks for the aid.

Helen.