problem with schema combobox

Lukasz_Sobotowski-2
Hi all,

I tried to add new schema to GN in two ways.
Firstly I tried to change only iso19115 XML schema file. After that when I try to add new XML file to database in forms the combobox of available shcemas is empty and because of that I can't add it.
I tried also to add new schema by creating new folder in ..\geonetwork\web\xml\schemas and there is the same result.
I just want to add new xml file with validation. I don't want to use forms and so on, I want just to add new file using "Batch import". Maybe I have to make some changes in xml or xsl files ?? What kind of changes??
I'm using geonetwork 2.0.3.

Lukasz