printing of stickers and flyers for FOSS4G Europe

printing of stickers and flyers for FOSS4G Europe

Veronica Andreo
Dear PSC,

Following Milena's request, I would also like to ask for reimbursement of 123 euros for the printing of stickers and flyers for FOSS4G Europe. I attach the corresponding invoices.

Some remaining flyers and few remaining stickers were given to Jachym, so he takes them to Boston.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best,
Vero

flyers_invoice.pdf (450K) Download Attachment
sticker_app_invoice.pdf (99K) Download Attachment