preparing new version 0.7.0

Martin Landa
Hi,

in the next days we are planning to merge ubuntu-xenial-dev branch [1]
into master and continue working on new version 0.7.0.

Martin

[1] https://github.com/gislab-npo/gislab/tree/ubuntu-xenial-dev

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: preparing new version 0.7.0

Martin Landa

> in the next days we are planning to merge ubuntu-xenial-dev branch [1]
> into master and continue working on new version 0.7.0.

I would like to inform you that `ubuntu-xenial-dev` branch has been
merged into `master`. In the near future we are planing to create from
`master` a new branch `version-0.7`. Later will be also removed
`ubuntu-xenial-dev` branch.

Martin