prepare version 0.6: merge dhpc-service-dev into master

prepare version 0.6: merge dhpc-service-dev into master

Martin Landa
Hi,

I would like to merge `dhcp-service-dev` branch which solves DHCP
service updates reported as #505 [1] into master. After that a new
branch for version 0.6 could be created. This version will be still
based on Ubuntu 12.04LTS but able to operate with third party DHCP
servers.

What do you think? Thanks, Martin

[1] https://github.com/gislab-npo/gislab/issues/505

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa

Re: prepare version 0.6: merge dhpc-service-dev into master

Martin Landa

> I would like to merge `dhcp-service-dev` branch which solves DHCP
> service updates reported as #505 [1] into master. After that a new

merge done [1]. We don't need `dhcp-service-dev` branch anymore, could
be probably removed from origin. Ma

[1] https://github.com/gislab-npo/gislab/commit/35949d4e97d67bb08442a14d830613fc3f1e4486