[postgis] are there open postgis servers for testing?

[postgis] are there open postgis servers for testing?

James Macgill-4
I have a functional Java client for viewing maps stored in a postGIS
database, at the moment I have only tested it against our own data running
on our local installation of PostGIS.

Is there anyone out there prepared to let me run tests against their
postGIS installations so that I can get a better idea of performance and
stability?

The viewer will be released under the lgpl as part of the GeoTools package
as soon as I'm sure it is reasonably stable, though initially its
functionality will be quite limited.

Many thanks in anticipation

James

--