[postgis] What is the Status of Postgis development

[postgis] What is the Status of Postgis development

David Graham
I was just at the Postgis website thing, "I could really use this."
Then I noticed that there have not been any updates since June of 2000.
What is the status of the development of Postgis.

Dave Graham
information integration and imaging, LLC
www.i3.com

Re: [postgis] What is the Status of Postgis development

Frank Warmerdam
David Graham wrote:

> I was just at the Postgis website thing, "I could really use this."
> Then I noticed that there have not been any updates since June of 2000.
> What is the status of the development of Postgis.

David,

The dates under Downloads are wrong.  They should be 2001.  The last
release is only about three weeks old.