[postgis] Re: The Next Level

Raj Singh-5
I am considering having Syncline make a commitment to
the development of PostGIS, but it's too early for me
to make any promises on the amount of development
resources we would contribute. We would be interested
in naving the "standard" GIS spatial operators
(e.g. the OGC Simple Features Spec) fleshed out,
performance improvements and XML interfaces.

-Raj

--
Raj Singh, Syncline
[hidden email]

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM

Re: [postgis] Re: The Next Level

Paul Ramsey-2
Thanks for the positive thoughts, Raj. I will keep you apprised of my
success with other funding sources, as perhaps Syncline can afford a
smaller investment in conjuction with other organizations.

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey