[postgis] Re: August GeoWorld Spatial Database Article

[postgis] Re: August GeoWorld Spatial Database Article

Paul Ramsey-2
Thanks for the link Dave. :)
Keep on lurking,
Paul

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey
     | Refractions Research
     | Email: [hidden email]
     | Phone: (250) 885-0632
     \_

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/n7RbFC/zhwCAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM