[postgis] Oracle inspires (benchmarking)

[postgis] Oracle inspires (benchmarking)

Per-Olof Norén
Hi,
I just found out a nifty page at oracle´s technet.
http://technet.oracle.com/sample_code/products/spatial/htdocs/sdoapi_samples/sdoapi_samples_readme.html

Is this something that more people than me would like to see to work with the postgis extension of the jdbc driver?

Regards
Per-Olof

Re: [postgis] Oracle inspires (benchmarking)

Paul Ramsey-2
Which parts of the SDOAPI are interesting to you? Putting together the
Java wrappers, I did not know what to do beyond simply covering over the
transit format and allowing object instantiation.

> Per-Olof Norén wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I just found out a nifty page at oracle´s technet.
> http://technet.oracle.com/sample_code/products/spatial/htdocs/sdoapi_samples/sdoapi_samples_readme.html
>
> Is this something that more people than me would like to see to work
> with the postgis extension of the jdbc driver?
>
> Regards
> Per-Olof

Break free. Great
American Smokeout