[postgis] Makefile

Frank Warmerdam
Guys,

I just tried building the PostGIS from the CVS tar file, and found I had to
change the first "ifneq" statement in the Makefile to this:

ifneq ("${PGSQL_SRC}","")

Without the quotes, the "neq" was resolved as true even though I don't
have PGSQL_SRC defined.

Later,

Re: [postgis] Makefile

Paul Ramsey-2
Should work correctly now... the "" were superfluous, it turns out.