[postgis] Looking for a WFS users discussion list

[postgis] Looking for a WFS users discussion list

Cameron Shorter-3
I've been discussing the pros and cons about using Web Feature Server
protocols for the http://mapbuilder.sf.net and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geoserver projects with
Chris J. Karr.

There are a few implementation questions that we have that we'd like to
discuss amongst a development community and were wondering if a
discussion list already existed.

--
Cameron Shorter          Web Mapping Manager
Social Change Online

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5vN8tD/AqSDAA/ySSFAA/PhFolB/TM