portuguese pt

LUISA TEIXEIRA
Hi! If nothing is said on the contrary, I will start working on the translation of the Portuguese (Portugal) .po files.

Cheers!

Re: portuguese pt

Luca Delucchi
On 17 December 2013 10:25, LUISA TEIXEIRA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi! If nothing is said on the contrary, I will start working on the
> translation of the Portuguese (Portugal) .po files.

Yes thanks, please remember to send the po files to some developer (me
or MarkusN for example) each time that you stop to translate, you
should take the po files from the svn repository [0] to have the last
version.

[0] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/
www.lucadelu.org

Re: portuguese pt

LUISA TEIXEIRA
Hi, here is the grasslibs translation. Had some connection problems, couldn't send it before!

Cheers!

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Luca Delucchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 17 December 2013 10:25, LUISA TEIXEIRA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi! If nothing is said on the contrary, I will start working on the
> translation of the Portuguese (Portugal) .po files.

Yes thanks, please remember to send the po files to some developer (me
or MarkusN for example) each time that you stop to translate, you
should take the po files from the svn repository [0] to have the last
version.

> Cheers!

[0] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/
www.lucadelu.org

grasslibs_pt_22122013.po (207K) Download Attachment

Re: portuguese pt

Markus Neteler
Thanks, Luisa!

Added to SVN of 6.4, 6.5 and 7 with a minor msg fix.
Please fetch from SVN before continuing as stated by Luca earlier.

I have added your name to the list of translators as well.

Best
Markus