porting to new server?

mapgeek
[Newbie disclaimer...] I have set up a sandbox GeoServer with everything exactly the way I want it for a project. I am ready to move it all to a web server on a different network with a different name. I can repeat all my steps (ack), but would like to know if there is an elegant way to move a GeoServer from one machine to another. Can I just WAR up the geoserver folder under my tomcat's webapps folder? My site contains:
-- PostGIS data sources (hostname referenced as localhost, so I guess these are portable)
-- ImageMosaic data sources (relative paths under the data folder, so hopefully portable)
-- users, roles, restrictions defined in GeoServer
-- SLD styles with PNG point marker symbols (relative paths in the SLD)

I'm really trying to avoid repeating the 8 zillion steps to get to where I am, so any help would be appreciated.

thanks!