points interpolated to raster

Mark Seibel
Hi all.

I thought I saw in the WCS documentation somewhere, that one can use the attribute value in a point file to generate an interpolated raster output.

How can input points, using an attribute value, and render an output raster on the fly? By on the fly, I mean not creating a separate raster layer that is then rendered.

I found the interpolation styling using this approacy for polygons, but couldnt find one for points.

Thanks,
Mark