pointHasCoverage method of ossimElevManager is not implemented!`

pointHasCoverage method of ossimElevManager is not implemented!`

pritimoypodder
Hi Everyone,
pointHasCoverage method is not implemented in ossimElevManager. Is there any reason for that? Or am I using a wrong version?

Pritimoy

Re: pointHasCoverage method of ossimElevManager is not implemented!`

Garrett Potts-2
Hello:

Fixing now.

Take care

Garrett

On Jun 25, 2013, at 9:27 AM, pritimoypodder <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> pointHasCoverage method is not implemented in ossimElevManager. Is there any
> reason for that? Or am I using a wrong version?
>
> Pritimoy

Re: pointHasCoverage method of ossimElevManager is not implemented!`

Garrett Potts-2
Hello:

Just checked the code in.

Take care

Garrett

On Jun 25, 2013, at 9:44 AM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Fixing now.
>
> Take care
>
> Garrett
>
> On Jun 25, 2013, at 9:27 AM, pritimoypodder <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>> pointHasCoverage method is not implemented in ossimElevManager. Is there any
>> reason for that? Or am I using a wrong version?
>>
>> Pritimoy

Re: pointHasCoverage method of ossimElevManager is not implemented!`

pritimoypodder
Thanks Garrett.

Pritimoy