please join the Local-Chapters mailing list if you represent a Local Chapter

please join the Local-Chapters mailing list if you represent a Local Chapter

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello Local-Chapter representatives,

please join the Local-Chapters mailing list if you represent a Local
Chapter:

Would be great, as we will start a discussion about
* having a standard set of tools that are available to FOSS4G teams
* how to get an exhibition pack
* AGM (each year before FOSS4G)
* Events on osgeo.org
* What do you need from OSgeo to support your Local Chapter
* and all you would like to discuss with other Local Chapters

See you soon on the Local-Chapters list.

Astrid Emde

Re: please join the Local-Chapters mailing list if you represent a Local Chapter

jody.garnett
I am interested in seeing an OSGeo Canada chapter form (ahead of foss4g 2020).

Are any Canadians interested?

There is  wiki page on the subject (lasted edited in 2018 and 2012).
--
Jody Garnett