7 months are gone since last release (3.6.1) and anough bugfixes
were accumulated, so I plan to start the process to release 3.6.2.
Here's the list of bug fixes and improvements since last release:
- Fix exception in UnaryUnion of collection of touching polygons (#837)
- Allow building against python 3 (#774)
- Fix build with android-ndk and other compilers (#799)
- Allows compiling with -Wpointer-bool-conversion (#638)
- Fix unhandled exception on invalid fp operation (#811)
- Fix overloaded virtual print in DirectedEdge* (#812)
- AppVeyor CI build added (#813)
- Clean up numerous MSVC warnings, notably C4275 and C4589 (#814)
- Bump CMake version to 3.0.0 (#817)
- Fix leaks in WKT parser (#830)
If anyone has pending fixes please speak now or postpone to 3.6.3,
I plan to close the release next week.