pip packages

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus
Hi Jachym

I am pinging you again about the pip access  the pip package needs some
attention me and Tom(?) have volunter to take care of it

https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/305

I never worked with it probably you need to give me permissions
(jorge.dejesus) ?

Jorge

Re: pip packages

Tom Kralidis
FYI my username PyPI is tomkralidis.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 29, 2018, at 02:54, jorge.dejesus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Jachym
>
> I am pinging you again about the pip access  the pip package needs some attention me and Tom(?) have volunter to take care of it
>

> https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/305
>
> I never worked with it probably you need to give me permissions (jorge.dejesus) ?
>
> Jorge

Re: pip packages

Jachym Cepicky
both added