php and MySQL in Linux

Jose Cerrejon
I need to have mysql conectivity in php in linux. I edited the php.ini with extension=mysql.so... but this library doesn't exists :(

Where Can I configure and download this library to solve this problem?

thk

PD: I put mysql.so in the library path too, but is not the solution...

php and MySQL in Linux fixed!

Jose Cerrejon
Basically, the solution is recompile the mgos with -prefix/opt/Autodesk/mapguideenterprise2007 and modify in the build_apt.sh the line of php with --with-mysql (mysql must be installed).

If you have problem, contact with me :)

Re: php and MySQL in Linux fixed!

jimmyler1234
Hi,

I have the same problem as you. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 (64bit) with MapGuide
3.1.2.
I tried to add extension(show below) with full path to .so but PDO drivers
is not loaded as well. May I know how you solve the problem?

extension=/usr/lib/php5/20121212/pdo.so
extension=/usr/lib/php5/20121212/pdo_mysql.so