[pgrouting-users] pgRouting 3.0.0-alpha

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello all

The release v3.0.0-alpha has being done:

Important for packagers:
- CGAL is not a dependency.
- Min requirements for boost is 1.53

Users, many new official and expermental functions,
old signatures has being removed. etc

We give our thanks to the main contributions for this release:
Aasheesh Tiwari, Aditya Pratap Singh, Cayetano Benavent, Gudesa Venkata Sai Akhil, Hang Wu, Maoguang Wang, Martha Vergara, Regina Obe, Rohith Reddy, Sourabh Garg, Virginia Vergara

Documentation can be found:
regards
pgRouting team

--
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: [pgrouting-users] pgRouting 3.0.0-alpha

Stephen Woodbridge-4
Congratultions Vickey and all the contributors.
This is a major milestone for pgRouting, not to mention a HUGE effort.

I hope the users can find time to test their code and report any issues
so we can work this release through alpha, beta and final release.

Thanks again for all your efforts,
   -Steve

On 9/5/2019 8:52 PM, Vicky Vergara wrote:

> Hello all
>
> The release v3.0.0-alpha has being done:
> https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/releases/tag/v3.0.0-alpha
>
> Important for packagers:
> - CGAL is not a dependency.
> - Min requirements for boost is 1.53
>
> Users, many new official and expermental functions,
> old signatures has being removed. etc
>
> We give our thanks to the main contributions for this release:
> Aasheesh Tiwari, Aditya Pratap Singh, Cayetano Benavent, Gudesa
> Venkata Sai Akhil, Hang Wu, Maoguang Wang, Martha Vergara, Regina Obe,
> Rohith Reddy, Sourabh Garg, Virginia Vergara
>

> Documentation can be found:
> https://docs.pgrouting.org/3.0/en/index.html
> The release notes can be found here:
> https://docs.pgrouting.org/3.0/en/release_notes.html#changelog-3-0-0
> regards
> pgRouting team
>
> --
> Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
> Salzmannstraße 44,
> 81739 München, Germany
>
> Vicky Vergara
> Operations Research
>
> eMail: [hidden email]  <http://georepublic.de>
> Web:https://georepublic.info
>
> Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
> Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9
>
> Commercial register: Amtsgericht München, HRB 181428
> CEO: Daniel Kastl

---