[pgrouting-dev] pgrouting with NoGo Areas

[pgrouting-dev] pgrouting with NoGo Areas

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V.
Hi Vicky,

find here [1] the code created by my students at University of applied
Science, Karlsruhe, Germany. I'm sure the code can not be used as it is,
but may be worth having a short review from the pgrouting developers.
Hopefully we can find the time to look at the project here @BaseCamp in
Bonn. I'd like to show you the example frontend [2] they created which
uses the pgrouting-nogo functions as backend (through a small PHP layer).

the wrapper functions for noGo-area support can be found in folder
"nogo_queries" in the repositories at [1].

Best regards

Marco

[1] https://github.com/HsKA-OSGIS/GalaXYZ-NogoPgRouting

[2] https://github.com/HsKA-OSGIS/GalaXYZ