[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

Regina Obe
We just finished our PostGIS 3.0 in Boston kick-off code sprint and it went
really well.

Paul did a good wrap-up summary which you can see here -
http://planet.postgis.net/

I was thinking now that pgRouting is working on 3.0 release too, might be
good to have a pgRouting 3.0 focused code sprint to cover the logistics.
We are also working on pgRouting: Practical Guide second edition which will
focus on 3.0.

Our ability to travel unfortunately is very hard, but if per chance you ever
want one in Boston, we'd be happy to host like we did for the PostGIS one.

Thanks,
Regina

Re: [pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello
That sounds like a good Idea, because also Steve lives on the area.
Vicky

On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 3:53 PM Regina Obe <[hidden email]> wrote:
We just finished our PostGIS 3.0 in Boston kick-off code sprint and it went
really well.

Paul did a good wrap-up summary which you can see here -
http://planet.postgis.net/

I was thinking now that pgRouting is working on 3.0 release too, might be
good to have a pgRouting 3.0 focused code sprint to cover the logistics.
We are also working on pgRouting: Practical Guide second edition which will
focus on 3.0.

Our ability to travel unfortunately is very hard, but if per chance you ever
want one in Boston, we'd be happy to host like we did for the PostGIS one.

Thanks,
Regina

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: [pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 3.0 Code Sprint?

dkastl
Vicky pinged my to share my opinion:

I think a code sprint sounds like a good idea. For me Boston is quite a long flight away. And I needed to get permissions from my family.
Because the pgRouting dev team is quite small, it would be nice to join a larger code sprint, obviously we just missed the PostGIS 3.0 opportunity.

Not sure, what would be a good timing.
Maybe we need someone to try a few queries to find the best meeting location ;)

Cheers,
Daniel

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 1:00 AM Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: [hidden email]
Web: https://georepublic.info