[pgrouting-dev] earthquake

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello,

For those who dont' know where I am from ....

Fortunately my last words were not:

18:15:12cvvergara:its shakibng
18:15:17cvvergara:eqarthquake

I finally got in touch with all my family.
and we are all ok

Things fell down on all of our houses.
my brothers place has a crack.
We need to tear down the tiles of the bathroom that its under the water tanks because they got separated from the wall.
But all those things are just material things.
We are all right.

I am using the nickname "earthquake" today in IRC as a reminder for help wanted

Vicky

--
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: [pgrouting-dev] earthquake

Venkatesh Raghavan
Hi Vicky,

Very glad that you and your family are safe!
Please accept our deep sorrow on the loss
of precious lives and devastation caused
by this earthquake in Mexico.

Speedy recovery to your brother and
prayers of the safety of others.

Best

Venka

On 9/20/2017 10:53 PM, Vicky Vergara wrote:
Hello,

For those who dont' know where I am from ....

Fortunately my last words were not:

18:15:12cvvergara:its shakibng
18:15:17cvvergara:eqarthquake

I finally got in touch with all my family.
and we are all ok

Things fell down on all of our houses.
my brothers place has a crack.
We need to tear down the tiles of the bathroom that its under the water
tanks because they got separated from the wall.
But all those things are just material things.
We are all right.

I am using the nickname "earthquake" today in IRC as a reminder for help
wanted
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/3597

Vicky

Re: [pgrouting-dev] earthquake

Devrim GÜNDÜZ-2
Hi Vicky,

:-(

Please let us know if you need help.

Cheers, Devrim

On 20 September 2017 14:53:46 BST, Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

For those who dont' know where I am from ....

Fortunately my last words were not:

18:15:12cvvergara:its shakibng
18:15:17cvvergara:eqarthquake

I finally got in touch with all my family.
and we are all ok

Things fell down on all of our houses.
my brothers place has a crack.
We need to tear down the tiles of the bathroom that its under the water tanks because they got separated from the wall.
But all those things are just material things.
We are all right.

I am using the nickname "earthquake" today in IRC as a reminder for help wanted

Vicky

Re: [pgrouting-dev] earthquake

jmckenna
Administrator
Glad to hear that you are your family are ok Vicky, I was wondering!  I
thought of you yesterday actually (I was offline for the day), so I am
glad to hear that your whole family is ok.  -jeff