[pgrouting-dev] Weekly Report (Week 3) for pgRouting Project - Extension of pgRouting Contraction framework to implement Contraction By Area

[pgrouting-dev] Weekly Report (Week 3) for pgRouting Project - Extension of pgRouting Contraction framework to implement Contraction By Area

Ankur Shukla
Hi All Community Members,
This is Ankur Shukla. The following is the weekly report for my project for Week 3 (June 13 - June 19):

What did you get done this week?
This week I started with coding the pgr_areaContraction function logic. I built a skeleton code for the same. I also wrote some tests and started writing the documentation for the code and my proposal.
Details can be found in [1].
Set of pull requests can be found in [2].

What do you plan on doing next week?
I plan to complete the code for pgr_areaContraction function along with the documentation and test.
Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

Are you blocked on anything?
This week I did not face any blocking issue.

The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]

Regards.
Ankur Shukla
Teaching Assistant, Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering
Company Coordinator, Placement Cell
IIT Bombay