[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [pgRouting] Week 8 Report: Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel-Dijkstra algorithm for pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [pgRouting] Week 8 Report: Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel-Dijkstra algorithm for pgRouting

Sourabh Garg
Hi All,

This is my report for Week 8 (July 2 to July 8).

What did you get done this week?
  • Fix compile and documentation warnings.
  • Updated documentation for pgr_bellmanFord function.
  • Set up the environment for working with MPI and PBGL.
  • Experimentation of parallel boost graph library.
Details of PR can be found at [1]&[2].
There are currently two branches on which I am working presently[3][4].

What do you plan on doing next week?
  • Implement few more tests with parallel boost graph library.
  • Implementing parallel_dijkstra functionality in pgRouting ( If time permits)
Currently, I am not blocked.

The project's wiki can be found at [5].

[5]. h<a href="ttps://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-Parallel-Dijkstra-and-Bellman-Ford">ttps://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-Parallel-Dijkstra-and-Bellman-Ford

Regards,

Sourabh Garg
IIT BHU, India