[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] Proposal for Chinese Postman Problem, pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] Proposal for Chinese Postman Problem, pgRouting

Maoguang Wang
Hi All,

Here is the first draft of my proposal. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jShd4t3bqUfQhgWIbv8HLm9xYewZt4gRA_Ox47H1GuQ/edit?usp=sharing
I am considering how to improve it. It would be really appreciated if you could give me any suggestion. You can comment on my proposal directly. :)

Thanks,
Maoguang Wang

Re: [pgrouting-dev] [SoC] Proposal for Chinese Postman Problem, pgRouting

Maoguang Wang
Hi All,

I have changed something in "timeline" & "attention" section, because of the boost version issue.
Please review it if you have a moment. Thanks a lot.

Here is the link to my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jShd4t3bqUfQhgWIbv8HLm9xYewZt4gRA_Ox47H1GuQ/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Maoguang Wang

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Devrim Gündüz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Vicky,

On Tue, 2018-03-06 at 10:59 -0600, Vicky Vergara wrote:

> On the OSGeo code sprint I will make the release of pgROuting where I state
> that the minimum version for boost graph is 1.53 instead of 1.46
>
> There is this proposal of a student for the GSoC where he would need 1.55
> for boost, as the minimum version.
>
> If, the proposal is accepted, and if the student finishes his work on time,
> then his code would go to the release we do on September.
> Do you think that by September, 1.55 can be the minimum?

RHEL/CentOS 7 has 1.53 in the repos, so we will lose our main distro if you
update min version to 1.55.

Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer