[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC 2018] Week 2 Report - Implement Minimum cost flow and ChPP for pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC 2018] Week 2 Report - Implement Minimum cost flow and ChPP for pgRouting

Maoguang Wang
Hi All,

This is my report for Week 2 (May 21 - May 27):

What did you get done this week?
  • Full implementation of pgr_minCostMaxFlow functions.
  • Some experimental tests of new functions.
Details can be found in [1].
Set of pull requests can be found in [2].

What do you plan on doing next week?
  • Documentation tests of pgr_minCostMaxFlow.
  • Full documentation for Minimum-cost Flow implementation.
Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

Are you blocked on anything?
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.

The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-Minimum-cost-flow-and-ChPP#week-2

Re: [pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC 2018] Week 2 Report - Implement Minimum cost flow and ChPP for pgRouting

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello Maoguang

Thanks for your report,

Just for improving your report:
This would be the full list of PR for this year's GSoC
Please use the extra label of the milestone so it does not mix with last year's GSoC

This would be the link for this week's PR
And using that link I can see the list of commits

Vicky

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 1:41 AM, Maoguang Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

This is my report for Week 2 (May 21 - May 27):

What did you get done this week?
  • Full implementation of pgr_minCostMaxFlow functions.
  • Some experimental tests of new functions.
Details can be found in [1].
Set of pull requests can be found in [2].

What do you plan on doing next week?
  • Documentation tests of pgr_minCostMaxFlow.
  • Full documentation for Minimum-cost Flow implementation.
Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

Are you blocked on anything?
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.

The wiki page can be found in [4]
The repository can be found in [5]

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2018-Minimum-cost-flow-and-ChPP#week-2

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: [pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC 2018] Week 2 Report - Implement Minimum cost flow and ChPP for pgRouting

Maoguang Wang
Thanks for your suggestions. You will see the improvements in my next week’s report.

Vicky Vergara <[hidden email]>于2018年5月27日 周日20:18写道: