[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC'18] Report Week 4: Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel Dijkstra Algorithm for pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] [SoC] [GSoC'18] Report Week 4: Implement Bellman-Ford and Parallel Dijkstra Algorithm for pgRouting

Sourabh Garg
Hi All,

This is my report for Week 4 (June 4 - June 10).

What did you get done this week?
  • Fix issue regarding ARRAY arguments as function's input.
  • Created new branch [1].
  • Old branch[2] will be deleted at the end of Coding Phase I. The last Commit to it can be found at [3] .
- Details and Pull request can be found at [4] & [5] respectively.

What do you plan on doing next week?
  • Complete Implementation of Bellman-Ford function.
  • Create pgTap tests and documentation for the function.
  • Discuss Signature for Parallel Dijkstra Algorithm.
Are you blocked on anything?
     No, Currently I am not blocked.

The wiki page can be found at [6].

[1]. https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc/bellmanford-one-to-one