[pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

[pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

Aditya Pratap Singh
Hello all,
I am Aditya Pratap Singh , Sophomore at IIT Bhubaneswar (INDIA). This is my proposal link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uX6fsw2F0zQ6K1-3q8nxWYEC6Mvt-OI8y7NGdxLQUl4/edit?usp=sharing).
Please provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Aditya Pratap Singh

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

Rohith Reddy
Hello Aditya,

I made some comments on your proposal. Can you make another version of the proposal based on the given feedback?
Use a separate google doc for the second version and keep the first one as it is, so that it would be easy to compare both the versions.

Regards,
Rohith Reddy.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Aditya Pratap Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am Aditya Pratap Singh , Sophomore at IIT Bhubaneswar (INDIA). This is my proposal link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uX6fsw2F0zQ6K1-3q8nxWYEC6Mvt-OI8y7NGdxLQUl4/edit?usp=sharing).
Please provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Aditya Pratap Singh

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

Aditya Pratap Singh
Hello Rohith,

I am extremely sorry as I did changes on same version. I didn't read mailing lists, I started making changes as soon as I get mail. I reopen the comments so you can see what I made changes and shift pgTap of pgr_prim() and make part of phase 1. From next time I'll remember to read mailing list first.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Aditya Pratap Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am Aditya Pratap Singh , Sophomore at IIT Bhubaneswar (INDIA). This is my proposal link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uX6fsw2F0zQ6K1-3q8nxWYEC6Mvt-OI8y7NGdxLQUl4/edit?usp=sharing).
Please provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Aditya Pratap Singh

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

dkastl
Hello Aditya and Rohith,

I think Google Docs has a useful "History" functionality, that allows to show changes between versions.
You can assign names to certain version and set the filter to show only named versions, which makes it easy to compare.

Best regards,
Daniel

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 12:33 AM, Aditya Pratap Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Rohith,

I am extremely sorry as I did changes on same version. I didn't read mailing lists, I started making changes as soon as I get mail. I reopen the comments so you can see what I made changes and shift pgTap of pgr_prim() and make part of phase 1. From next time I'll remember to read mailing list first.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Aditya Pratap Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,
I am Aditya Pratap Singh , Sophomore at IIT Bhubaneswar (INDIA). This is my proposal link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uX6fsw2F0zQ6K1-3q8nxWYEC6Mvt-OI8y7NGdxLQUl4/edit?usp=sharing).
Please provide your valuable feedback.

Thanks,
Aditya Pratap Singh

Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: [hidden email]
Web: https://georepublic.info

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Implementing Minimum Spanning Tree and Min-cut using BGL.

Aditya Pratap Singh
Hello Daniel and Rohith,

Thanks for introducing the history functionality. I assign "Rohith Suggestion" to changed version so you can easily compare what I made changes.

Regard,
Aditya Pratap Singh