[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'18 Week 03 Report - Implement MST and Mincut

[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'18 Week 03 Report - Implement MST and Mincut

Aditya Pratap Singh
Hello All,

This is my week 3 report (May 28 - June 3).

*What did you get done this week?* I uses connected component for disconnected graph to get minimum spanning tree of all sub-graph. I added the functionality of choosing root vertex. Create test and documentation of pgr_prim.
Detailed can be found here [1] and PR can be found here [2].

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

  * Create pgTAP of pgr_prim function and if time permit then start with kruskal algorithm.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.