[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'18 Week 02 Report - Implement MST and Mincut

[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'18 Week 02 Report - Implement MST and Mincut

Aditya Pratap Singh
Hello All,

This is my week 2 report (May 21 - May 27).

*What did you get done this week?* Get more familiar with pgRouting architecture and implemented pgr_prim function. I tested with pgRouting sample data and with other data and now it is working.
And detailed can be found here [1] and PR can be found here [2].

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
   * Fix some bug of pgr_prim if found
   * Create test, documentation and pgTAP of pgr_prim function.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
No, at the moment I’m not blocked.