[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'17 Weekly Report 7 - Rewrite of Turn Restricted Shortest Path Algorithm in pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] GSoc'17 Weekly Report 7 - Rewrite of Turn Restricted Shortest Path Algorithm in pgRouting

vidhan jain
Hi everyone,
  1. What did you get done this week?

    This week, I started with the implementation to convert the given graph to Line graph as pgr_LineGraph function in PgRouting.

    • Details along with the commit log can be found in [1]
    • Set of pull requests can be found in [2]
  2. What am I going to achieve for next week?

    I hope to complete the implementation of pgr_LineGraph and its integration with the pgr_dijkstraTRSP.

    Details of possible sub tasks can be found in [3]

  3. Is there any blocking issue?

    No, I am not blocked currently.

    • The wiki page can be found in [4]
    • The repository can be found in [5]

    [1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2017-Rewrite-TRSP/#second-evaluation-period

    [2] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2017-Rewrite-TRSP/#log-of-pull-requests

    [3] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2017-Rewrite-TRSP#official-coding-period-phase-2june-27---july-24

    [4] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2017-Rewrite-TRSP

    [5] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc/rewritetrsp

Best of luck everyone for the next week.

Thanks,
Vidhan Jain