[pgrouting-dev] [GSoC] pgrouting project: Multi-modal path planning

[pgrouting-dev] [GSoC] pgrouting project: Multi-modal path planning

Xuri Gong
Hi,

  My name is Xuri Gong. I major in GIS Science in Peking University, China. This is my first year to apply for Google Summer of Code.

  Among the GSoC ideas, I find that the multi-modal path planning idea is quite realistic. I am reading relevant literature recently.

  I solved some routing problems using ArcMap and Arcpy before. I am familiar with C++ and I need to figure out how pgrouting works as well as how to add functions.I learnt from the mailing list that @Maoguang Wang is familiar with pgrouting. Would you please help me with this? I am also available on gitter.

Regards,
Xuri Gong

Re: [pgrouting-dev] [GSoC] pgrouting project: Multi-modal path planning

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello Xuri,

Please start working on a proposal, and on the tasks mentioned on the pgRouting GSoC ideas page.

Thanks
Vicky

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Xuri Gong <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

  My name is Xuri Gong. I major in GIS Science in Peking University, China. This is my first year to apply for Google Summer of Code.

  Among the GSoC ideas, I find that the multi-modal path planning idea is quite realistic. I am reading relevant literature recently.

  I solved some routing problems using ArcMap and Arcpy before. I am familiar with C++ and I need to figure out how pgrouting works as well as how to add functions.I learnt from the mailing list that @Maoguang Wang is familiar with pgrouting. Would you please help me with this? I am also available on gitter.

Regards,
Xuri Gong

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,