[pgrouting-dev] GSoC application for pgRouting

[pgrouting-dev] GSoC application for pgRouting

Vicky Vergara-2

On the 25th of March the application period starts

I would like to start working with the applications for pgRouting as soon as possible.
If you have a sketch of your application please share the link

If you need help for the part of the requirements that pgRouting has for students that apply:
You can find me on gitter

We will start working with topics that are of general interest during the application period on gitter, I want feed back form the topic monologue (that is, maybe you are sleeping when the topic is written, so your feed back comes when you wake up)

Note that development is done on Linux flavored OS.
ubuntu 18.04 would be best
Regards
pgRouting team & mentors

--