[pgrouting-dev] Fwd: [SoC] GSoC 2019 - Call for mentors and ideas

[pgrouting-dev] Fwd: [SoC] GSoC 2019 - Call for mentors and ideas

Vicky Vergara-2

Hello all
Forwarding information from the OSGeo-GSoC administrators

Re: [pgrouting-dev] [SoC] GSoC 2019 - Call for mentors and ideas

Vicky Vergara-2
Forgot to tell you in the question:

Which idea are you planning to mentor? *
Please be specific, don't just mention the name of your project. Remember that you can be primary mentor only for 1 idea.

As we don't know which idea the student(s) will pick.