[pgrouting-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of pgRouting kind of presentation

[pgrouting-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of pgRouting kind of presentation

Vasile Crăciunescu
Dear pgRouting developers,

FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest is just around the corner and the first clear sign
is the imminent approach of the call for talks/workshops closing date.
Monday, the 15th is the last day when you can send your contribution to
the 2019 global FOSS4G. We have received great submissions so far.
However, as the global FOSS4G is the OSGeo flagship event, the BLOC
would be delighted to have all OSGeo projects represented in the general
track program, with the 'State of pgRouting' kind of talk. If you plan
to attend the Bucharest event this year, please consider to submit such
a talk [1]. Please let me know if more time is required.

Warm regards,
Vasile
Chair, FOSS4G 2019

[1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/

Re: [pgrouting-dev] FOSS4G2019: State of pgRouting kind of presentation

Vicky Vergara-2
Hi Vasile,
Sorry for my late reply, was out traveling in FOSS4G Argentina and FOSS4G North America.

I submitted a talk, about pgRouting, I think it was on february when I did it, I think, the title is:
"Routing in the database with pgRouting  and more ..."
Please consider that one as the State of pgRouting. which actually, is the content of the presentation.

Thanks.
Vicky

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 1:23 PM Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear pgRouting developers,

FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest is just around the corner and the first clear sign
is the imminent approach of the call for talks/workshops closing date.
Monday, the 15th is the last day when you can send your contribution to
the 2019 global FOSS4G. We have received great submissions so far.
However, as the global FOSS4G is the OSGeo flagship event, the BLOC
would be delighted to have all OSGeo projects represented in the general
track program, with the 'State of pgRouting' kind of talk. If you plan
to attend the Bucharest event this year, please consider to submit such
a talk [1]. Please let me know if more time is required.

Warm regards,
Vasile
Chair, FOSS4G 2019

[1] https://2019.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/