[pgrouting-dev] Decisions to make

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello Developers

We have some different PR that solve the same problem in different ways.

For pgRouting workshop:
That add some youtube video links

We also have:
that solves for:

Those PR might need some refinement, but before we go into refining the PR,
But we want to focus our efforts in just one of them.

Please visit the PR and post a comment on your preferred PR
giving some insight of why its your preference

Thanks
pgRouting Team

--
Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,

Vicky Vergara
Operations Research

eMail: vicky@georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9

CEO: Daniel Kastl

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Decisions to make

dkastl

Please visit the PR and post a comment on your preferred PR
giving some insight of why its your preference

Regarding the video links, isn't it a bit difficult to maintain a link at so many different places?
What about having a table with with a list of all videos?

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: [hidden email]