[pgrouting-dev] Contributing to pgRouting organization

[pgrouting-dev] Contributing to pgRouting organization

ankur vishwakarma

Hello ,

I am third year BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) student from Gla University,India. I went through the organisation's details (OSGeo) and I am specially interested in pgRouting organisation.
I went through the list of ideas and many of them are fascinating and I am really interested on working on these problems in GSOC 2019.

Please help me to get started.
Thank you !!

Sincerely,
Ankur Vishwakarma

LinkedIn

Mobile: +91-8565077280

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Contributing to pgRouting organization

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello,

Please look at

There are some tasks that a student applying to pgRouting must complete.
Start working with those tasks.

And start writing your project proposal, so that when the proposal period comes
things are ready.

Note that, OSGeo is not yet accepted as an organization participating on GSoC
We also are applying and we have to wait for the results.

Regards
Vicky

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 10:33 PM ankur vishwakarma <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello ,

I am third year BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) student from Gla University,India. I went through the organisation's details (OSGeo) and I am specially interested in pgRouting organisation.
I went through the list of ideas and many of them are fascinating and I am really interested on working on these problems in GSOC 2019.

Please help me to get started.
Thank you !!

Sincerely,
Ankur Vishwakarma