[pgrouting-dev] Community Bonding Period's Report

[pgrouting-dev] Community Bonding Period's Report

Aasheesh Tiwari
Hi Everyone,

The Community Bonding Period's Report ( April 23 - May 13) for the project titled " Make pgRoutingLayer plugin compatible with QGIS 3.0 and add GUI functions for proposed functions"  is as follows:

What did you get done this period?
  • Introduced myself and my project to OSGeo community
  • Follow OSGeo community and Google's guidelines for us.
  • Set up GitHub repository and development environment for the project.
  • Prepare the wiki page for the project and update it till now.
  • Get familiar with pgRoutingLayer source code and its file systems.
  • Read blogs about people's experience with porting QGIS plugin .
  • Studied about unit testing in python.
What do you plan for next week?
  • Study example python plugins to learn unit testing .
  • Write tests for files mentioned in the proposal timeline.
  • Test the code.
Are you blocked on anything?
      No, Currently I am not blocked.

‌The wiki page and repository of my project can be found at [1], [2] respectively.

Regards,
Aasheesh Tiwari
Mtech , IIT Bombay