[pgrouting-dev] Apply for GSoC 2019

吴航

Hello, my name is Wu Hang, from Xi’an Jiaotong University. I am interested in pgRouting ProgramGRAPH C++ Boost graph algorithms’, and eager to participate in GSoC 2019. I used to write programs in algorithm competitions and make fun of it. Therefore, I am eager to implement some works related to algorithm in practical projects.

Should I do some tests before the proposal deadline? I am looking forward to your reply.

Re: [pgrouting-dev] Apply for GSoC 2019

Vicky Vergara-2
Hello Wu Hang,
Pleased to meet you (virtually).

First of all I recommend to:
subscribe to
Then start making a sketch of your proposal, and share the link in gitter so we can start reviewing the proposals
Read
and the topic made 2 days ago in gitter.

see you in gitter

Regards
pgRouting team & mentors

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 7:18 AM 吴航 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello, my name is Wu Hang, from Xi’an Jiaotong University. I am interested in pgRouting ProgramGRAPH C++ Boost graph algorithms’, and eager to participate in GSoC 2019. I used to write programs in algorithm competitions and make fun of it. Therefore, I am eager to implement some works related to algorithm in practical projects.

Should I do some tests before the proposal deadline? I am looking forward to your reply.

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,
81739 München, Germany

Vicky Vergara