personalize geonode

trocellier estelle
Dear all

I would like to know how it's possible to personalize geonode on Windows (change the logo, color of the site etc.) because i find a notice for linux but not for windows.

Thank you very much

Re: personalize geonode

Gpetr

Hello,

I think that you have to follow this guide:

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/customize_lookfeel/customize/theme_admin.html#theme-admin

The commands (etc wget, chmod)  are for Unix systems. I'm not using Windows but I think that the only that you have to do is to find the equivalent commands in cmd (Windows command line). The basic CSS and HTML code that you have to modify to change the logo is the same in both platforms.

Also instead of vi text editor you can use notepad as super user.

George

On 24/07/2017 06:12 μμ, trocellier estelle wrote:
Dear all

I would like to know how it's possible to personalize geonode on Windows (change the logo, color of the site etc.) because i find a notice for linux but not for windows.

Thank you very much

Re: personalize geonode

jondoig

Hi Estelle

I’ve done just that on our public-facing site (not quite released yet but if you ping me I’ll send the URL).

Happy to answer any questions about how I did it. The repo is here.

Jonathan