[pdal] Summer of Code 2017

Howard Butler-3
All,

A note to let you know the GRASS team had a Google Summer of Code student project accepted to enable the integration of PDAL capability in GRASS. The student's name is Paul Schrum, and I hope he isn't bashful if he gets stuck on something.

That's really great!

https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5843555607117824

Howard