[pdal] PDAL User Survey

Howard Butler-3
All,

The PDAL team wishes to get some of your feedback on the project via Google Form. If you have a few moments to fill in or provide some answers, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Howard

Re: [pdal] PDAL User Survey

Howard Butler-3
A reminder that we're hoping to get some feedback about the PDAL project to guide which areas might need attention. If you have a few moments, please fill out the form.

Thanks so much!

Howard