[pdal] Fwd: Just a little help for Windows Docker

[pdal] Fwd: Just a little help for Windows Docker

Roger Bedell-3

I had to use the Docker Toolbox on my windows server 2008, and it installs etc and runs.

But, running Pdal can never find the file. I'm confused.

PS G:\PDAL64\Docker Toolbox> docker run pdal/pdal pdal info test/test.las -p 0
time="2017-03-19T09:06:29-05:00" level=info msg="Unable to use system certificat
e pool: crypto/x509: system root pool is not available on Windows"
PDAL: File not found: test.las

I've tried everything I could think of to make it find the file to no avail. What is the trick?

Inline image 1

--
Roger Bedell
Coordinate Solutions Inc.

Re: [pdal] Just a little help for Windows Docker

Howard Butler-3
Roger,

This must be some Docker Toolbox issue and interaction with Server 2008. I've only ever used Docker on Windows 10 in the past year.

Sorry to not be of more help,

Howard