p.mapper 3.0.0

Gaston Izaguirre
Hi all,

Is there any non official p.mapper 3.0.0 package for ms4w? Where can I find
it?

If not, is there somebody who can give me a hand on how to setup p.mapper
3.0.0 to work with ms4w?

Thanks in advance.

Gaston.

Re: p.mapper 3.0.0

Jeff McKenna-2
No one has submitted an ms4w-pmapper-3.0 package, but you could inquire
on the pmapper-users mailing list
(https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pmapper-users).

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.

R: p.mapper 3.0.0

fiorenontaglio
Hi,
I'm sorry but I no longer work with webmapping so it became difficult to prepare the new stuff.
I thought Christmas holidays was the right time to make p.mapper pack and I was wrong.

I won't engage myself on this project (also because I'm the only one).

My old stuff can be recycled if anybody wants to continue...

Bye,
Toni

--
Jeff McKenna