ows:ExtendedCapabilities with MapServer

Pasquale Di Donato-2
Hi all

does MapServer support generic "ows:ExtendedCapabilities" except those set for INSPIRE?

Pasquale

Re: ows:ExtendedCapabilities with MapServer

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]
Not that I know of.  What is your use case for using ows:ExtendedCapabilities?

..Tom

does MapServer support generic "ows:ExtendedCapabilities" except those set for INSPIRE?

Pasquale

Re: ows:ExtendedCapabilities with MapServer

Pasquale Di Donato-2
Hi Tom
Thanks for your answer.
I'd like to set something "à la INSPIRE" for multilingual support but with my own namespace and types definition.
Pasquale

Il martedì 3 novembre 2015, Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Not that I know of.  What is your use case for using ows:ExtendedCapabilities?

..Tom

does MapServer support generic "ows:ExtendedCapabilities" except those set for INSPIRE?

Pasquale

Re: ows:ExtendedCapabilities with MapServer

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario]
Hi Pasquale: any chance you can use the INSPIRE support to fit your use case(s)?

Alternatively you can use the MapScript WxS support [1] to provide a custom Capabilities document.

[1] http://mapserver.org/ogc/mapscript.html

does MapServer support generic "ows:ExtendedCapabilities" except those set for INSPIRE?

Pasquale

Re: ows:ExtendedCapabilities with MapServer

Pasquale Di Donato-2
Hi Tom

I cannot use the INSPIRE stuff, since INSPIRE does not apply in my case.
I will have a look at MapScript

Many thanks
Pasquale