ossimrpcmodel

Dasika Surya Prakash-2

(No subject)
Hi everyone,

I would like to use use ossimRpcModel, so in my program I have done

ossimRpcModel *r1 = new ossimRpcModel();

double a[10];

vector <double> xNum, yNum, xDen, yDen;

I have filled the 'a[]' and 4 vectors to hold RPC coefficients

Then I have set the RPC coefficients using

r1->setAttributes(a[0], a[1], a[2], a[3], a[4], a[5], a[6], a[7], a[8], a[9], xNum, xDen, yNum, yDen, ossimRpcModel::B, TRUE);

I would like to do some thing like

    ossimIpt image_point (1, 1);
    ossimGpt ground_point;
    r1->lineSampleToWorld(image_point, ground_point);

Some junk values are seen in r1->LineNumCoeffs and other three remaining arrays.

Thanks