ossim stable relase

rashadkm
Hi all,

Which is the latest stable release of ossim? I need to upload it under ubuntugis-stable PPA

   Rashad

Re: ossim stable relase

Garrett Potts-2
Hello Rashad:

Over the next couple weeks I am going to tag.  We are in a release mode now and the new tag will be for the 1.8.16.  Will post to the list once done.

Take care

Garrett

On May 22, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Rashad M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Which is the latest stable release of ossim? I need to upload it under ubuntugis-stable PPA

   Rashad

Re: ossim stable relase

rashadkm
Hi garret,
Thanks. So I will go ahead with 1.8.10 in ubuntuGIS PPA

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Rashad:

Over the next couple weeks I am going to tag.  We are in a release mode now and the new tag will be for the 1.8.16.  Will post to the list once done.

Take care

Garrett

On May 22, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Rashad M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Which is the latest stable release of ossim? I need to upload it under ubuntugis-stable PPA

   Rashad

   Rashad

Re: ossim stable relase

Garrett Potts-2
Hello Rashad:

The last branch is 1.8.14. 1.8.10 is very old.

Take care

Garrett

On May 22, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Rashad M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi garret,
Thanks. So I will go ahead with 1.8.10 in ubuntuGIS PPA

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Rashad:

Over the next couple weeks I am going to tag.  We are in a release mode now and the new tag will be for the 1.8.16.  Will post to the list once done.

Take care

Garrett

On May 22, 2013, at 10:00 AM, Rashad M <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Which is the latest stable release of ossim? I need to upload it under ubuntugis-stable PPA

   Rashad

   Rashad

Re: ossim stable relase

rashadkm
Hi Garret,

I am getting an osg upgrade error in ossimPlanet build

here is the error:

/packages/ossim-deb/1.8.14/ossimplanet-1.8.14/src/ossimPlanet/ossimPlanetTerrain.cpp:11:0:
/packages/ossim-deb/1.8.14/ossimplanet-1.8.14/include/ossimPlanet/ossimPlanetViewer.h: In member function ‘virtual void ossimPlanetViewer::Pager::compileGLObjects(osg::State&, double&)’:
/packages/ossim-deb/1.8.14/ossimplanet-1.8.14/include/ossimPlanet/ossimPlanetViewer.h:74:10: error: ‘compileGLObjects’ is not a member of ‘osgDB::DatabasePager’
make[3]: *** [CMakeFiles/ossimPlanet.dir/src/ossimPlanet/ossimPlanetTerrain.cpp.o] Error 1

could you please backport the changes to work with osg3.x ?

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Garrett Potts <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Could you try takiung current svn and copy the files over and see if that works.  That current branch might be tied to OSG 2.X and I don't want to pollute that branch.  I am hoping that it's only those 2 files that need modifying.

Take care

Garrett