osgeo website feedback survey

jody.garnett
Thanks to everyone who participated in the foss4g sprint! The sprint was successful in creating content for the beta website.

Our vendor, Get Interactive, has completed fixing issues reported. Their final task is producing a report based on community review and feedback.

Please help:

1) Try out the beta website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl

2) Fill out the provided survey, it will take about 5 minutes: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/

Thanks,
Marketing Committee

Re: osgeo website feedback survey

jody.garnett
We have spoken about this a couple of times ... as an experiment I have listed MetaCRS as an an Initiative on the website here: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/meta-crs-initiative/

One of the MetaCRS projects is also listed on the website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/projects/proj4/ individually.

I personally feel acting as an initiative is a better fit for the group, especially after reading the wiki description where the goal was to gather together enough project mass to participate in OSGeo. Please let me know what you think, while I am happy to delete the page -the work done by this team is exactly the kind of infrastructure work Paul described as important and I would like to see if OSGeo can better serve you.

--
Jody Garnett